11.09.2006

Interesting projects:

Abit BH6 whit Powerleap adapter.
I think you can get something like a 1GHz+ PIII in there.

Xbox FTP server.
Linux with GLFTPD ftp server in the Xbox.

Cluster server.
I do have those 3 dual pPRO servers and I'd like to use them for something.

Server basement.
I want to use my collection for something else than decoration and that means using them somewhere else then the living quarters. 1Gb LAN is a must, so I can use 100Mb NIC teams/bridges.

PL5000 case window mod.
That server is so full of blinking lights and cool stuff that a window is a MUST. I even have a spare case door to cannibalize for this project.

Pentium PRO "coin" collection.
I've been thinking about gathering every kind of pPRO and making a display case, like for coins. That BIG golden core is so cool!

No comments: