11.09.2006

Nice additions to my collection

Lisp machine (LispM)
This would be an interesting addition to my collection. An add in boards for SUN servers (UX-1200) interest me the most because you can get spares for the host server system and wouldn't have to worry about component failure and how to fix it like whit "real" Lisp Machine systems. You also can have as many Lisp Machines in the server as you have expansion slots for the boards.
I doubt that this project will ever be realized since all things LispM are wary rare and sought after by Lisp enthusiasts and hardware collectors.
Check out Wikipedia for more info on Lisp Machines and this site http://fare.tunes.org/LispM.html the reason I decided to do Testi3 in english.

Alpha laptop.
Self explanatory.

Alpha EV68 or EV7 system.
Would be nice to see how these 1GHz and above Alphas perform.

No comments: